Ocean Pines Maryland Homes Tour August 20, 2013
Ocean Pines Real Estate Agents jumped in their cars for the weekly caravan OP tour on Tuesday, August 20, 2013. Local brokerage firms sponsored the newly listed homes for sale in Ocean Pines. The doors opened at 9:15 and the listing agent was in attendance.
When you decide to build or buy in Ocean Pines, your most difficult decision with be “where”? Choose from scenic lots on the waterfront (canal or open water), golf course, or wooded home sites nestled among the trees. Check out these Ocean Pines homes on the tour for some great ideas and for your own private showing call me at 410.430.8755, or email DonnaLewisStiles@gmail.com
- The first stop was an attractive 3 bedroom, 3 bath, home with a large inviting wrap-around front porch. It’s located on an Ocean Pines estate lot, with plenty of parking. The Master Suite had its own dressing room and private balcony with Dura-Deck Flooring.
- The second Ocean Pines home for sale on the tour had panoramic views of the river. It sits on an over sized professionally landscaped lot and includes a boat lift. The home has a gourmet kitchen, with granite counters, 3 fireplaces and a Florida room.
- The third Ocean Pines waterfront home offered gorgeous decks to enjoy the views along with 150+ ft of bulkhead dock, 10,000 lb lift and a jet ski lift!
- The fourth home was located on an Ocean Pines cul de sac lot and included a cathedral ceiling and skylights.
- The fifth property is must see Ocean Pines home with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, plus a huge family room and a wood burning fireplace. It has an upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops, and newer appliances. This home is great for entertaining. The large side yard is approved for either a two car garage or shed.
- This beautifully maintained contemporary home was the sixth property on the tour. It has a large bright eat in kitchen. A delightful 3 season porches
- The seventh home was a charming unique contemporary round house located on a large, quiet lot. Highlights include a large wrap around deck with views of egrets and herons.
- The last home was located in The Parke at Ocean Pines. The Ocean Pines Parke home is the Turn Key Dunlin Model that features 2 bedrooms, and 2 baths. It has 10 foot ceilings with double crown molding, custom paint, and custom window treatments with plantation shutters, and beautiful ceiling fans! It’s located on a private wooded cul de sac in the Premier 55 Plus Community. The Parke is an active adult community for residents 55 and over located within the Ocean Pines community. All homes in the Parke include the amenities of Ocean Pines.
If you are looking for Ocean Pines real estate, please contact me. I am a local Maryland Realtor, and live in the community and am aware of the local market. I am here to help you find a home or to sell the home you currently own. Ocean Pines has great opportunities to enjoy Beach Home Living. Whatever your needs are, you will find it here in on the Eastern Shore!
You’re only 8 minutes to the beach!